Twenty Things I LOVE About Springtime
- Daylight at 7 pm
- Being able to go outside without a coat on…. and without being drenched in sweat the second I walk outside.
- Being able to let Andrew play in the back yard.
- Grilling out!
- Seeing the trees get a little bit prettier every day
- Easter and Holy Week
- Easter dresses on little girls
- Breaking out the sandals!
- Taking walks outside after supper
- Trips to the park
- … and trips to the zoo…
- … and discovering NEW parks
- Watching flowers start to bloom
- Getting the first dandelions “saved” (from dh mowing them) by Andrew and brought to me
- Driving around with the windows down and the radio up
- Cadbury chocolate eggs
- Easter egg hunts
- Decorating Easter eggs… and then eating egg salad and deviled eggs.
- Seeing the cherry trees bloom… I have to get down there this week and get a picture! The one in this post is from last year.
What do you love about spring?