I was tagged for this by my new blog friend Jemi. This is a fun game where I get to answer 5 questions 5 times.
Question 1 – Where were you five years ago? (So that would be… end of April 2005… wow, huge transitions month!)
1. Just started a new job as a counselor for adoptive families
2. Just found out I was pregnant with my now 4 year old!
3. About to graduate with a master’s degree
4. Had just moved to a new house… our last rental before we purchased the house we live in now
5. One thing the same… still living in the same city now as I was then! 🙂
Question 2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Same house
2. Raising another kid or two
3. Knowing where I want to be in life…
4. Still writing… and maybe letting a few more people know about it!
5. Using my past and present experiences to help others… whether that is formally through counseling, informally through volunteering, or some other way
Question 3 – What is (was) on your to do list today?
1. Keep on cleaning the house
2. Finish blogging for the A to Z challenge!
3. Hang out with a friend and her little boy for pizza and a movie!
4. Send out some e-mails for spa stuff (not done yet)
5. Finish April budget
Question 4 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate of course 🙂
5. Cheese & crackers
Question 5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my house and make sure I have money to retire on… and maybe move but nowhere extravagant.
2. Fund a scholarship at my grad school alma mater… I never would have made it through to a graduate degree without someone doing the same for me!
3. Spend my time giving money to all of the charities, social service programs and missionaries I’d love to and volunteering time there too.
4. Travel to all of the places I want to go to — England, France, Maine…
5. Have fun anonymously helping people who need it!
Tagging 5 friends I’d love to know more about!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!