While I’m contemplating writing a more difficult blog post… here are 20 things that I need (or at least want) to get finished between now and next Tuesday!
- Finish cleaning out my car. I got to a great start yesterday by vacuuming for the first time in ages… now I just need to pull some things out of the passenger side floorboard that don’t belong and do some touch up on the inside. I love looking back and seeing a CLEAN back seat!
- Sweep and mop the living room floor
- Clean the downstairs bathroom
- Pay bills and balance the checkbook
- Go to the park
- Figure out what to do with the 2 pounds of mushrooms I just bought (about a pound is for cooking this week, the rest because it was cheaper to buy the 2 pounds than 1!) Wonder if you can freeze mushrooms? Otherwise I see lots of omelets in our future. Or I could make a pizza… (DONE! Making these and switching around our weekly menu– breakfast for dinner tomorrow, pork/stuffed mushrooms/apples on Thursday, leftovers Friday)
- Call insurance company about random doctors charges they won’t pay for due to pre-existing conditions that they shouldn’t count. Not to mention the random charges they won’t pay for for who-knows-what reason. Maybe they just refuse things on principle so they have jobs for their call center?
- Back up my pictures and spa records to external hard drive.
Watch Lost tonightand Lost series finale on Sunday. (I can guarantee this will get done!)
- Figure out what to take to the church potluck that somehow got scheduled on the same night as Lost’s series finale. Yes, I will do both. Somehow. Pray for a cooperative 4-year-old at bedtime.
Spend some time reading a book with a cat reading over my shoulder. Poor kitty gets neglected.
- Clean off the kitchen table… somehow.
- Vacuum the bedroom.
Figure out what to do on Tuesday nights now that Lost isn’t on anymore! 🙂
- Send some orders to Kinko’s… and try to figure out why my printer won’t print.
- Organize the toy/craft/game/random kid stuff cabinet in the living room.
- Get together a load of things to take to Goodwill or something similar while I’m cleaning
Exercise — talk a walk outside in TODAY’s beautiful weather
- Exercise again — do a Walk Away the Pounds video at least once
- Come up with a more interesting 20 Things… list for next week.
Guess I need to get off of the computer and get started! 🙂